Accolite Interview Questions for SWE role by Manish Sharma
Round 1 : Online Round
- Platform : Eduthrill Game Platform
- 30 questions, 30 minutes
- OS, DBMS, Aptitude, Sort and Search Algo, Java, C++ and Python Codes, CNA
- Passing Criteria : Above 60%
No Break – After completion of round1, the results were announced almost immediately
Round 2 : Coding Round : 1 hr
- Only 1 Ques, Difficulty : Medium
- Platform : I don’t remember,but the platform is not good. You have to swap tabs to see the inputs, test case and what not
- Link to the ques : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/count-minimum-steps-get-given-desired-array/
- Pass 7/10 test case to advance
Break – 3 hours
The Co-Ordinator will call you and inform regarding the interview if selected from round 2.
Round 3 : Tech Round 1 : 1 hr
- Asked about me, my interest and my current aggregate [ Should be > 60% and no backlogs ]
- Intensive Questionaire on my projects and Internships [ around 25 min ]
- Ques 1 : Find Maximum Subarray [ Kadane’s Algorithm ]
- Ques Link : Leetcode : https://leetcode.com/problems/maximum-subarray/
Geeksforgeeks : [<https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/largest-sum-contiguous-subarray/>](<https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/largest-sum-contiguous-subarray/>)
- Talked about Optimal Approach, TC and SC
- Ques 2 : Find Missing Number from an Array
- Ques Link : Geeksforgeeks : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-the-missing-number/
Leetcode : [<https://leetcode.com/problems/missing-number/>](<https://leetcode.com/problems/missing-number/>)
- Difference Between Linkedlist and ArrayList
- Update a given row using MySQL Query
- 4 Pillars of OOP’s and Define them
- What is Polymorphism, types and code for Function Overloading
Break – 4 hours
The Co-Ordinator will call you and inform regarding the Tech round 2 Interview if selected from Tech round 1
Round 4 : Tech Round 2 : 1 hr 15 min
- Asked regarding the last round and about myself
- Directly jumped onto Coding Ques
- Find Loop in Linkedlist
- Ques Link : Leetcode : https://leetcode.com/problems/linked-list-cycle/
Geeksforgeeks : [<https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/detect-loop-in-a-linked-list/>](<https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/detect-loop-in-a-linked-list/>)
- Remove Loop in Linkedlist
- Ques Link : Leetcode : https://leetcode.com/problems/linked-list-cycle-ii/
Geeksforgeeks : [<https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/remove-loop-in-linked-list/1>](<https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/remove-loop-in-linked-list/1>)
- Merge 2 Sorted Array
- Ques Link : Leetcode : https://leetcode.com/problems/merge-sorted-array/
Geeksforgeeks : [<https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/merge-two-sorted-arrays/>](<https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/merge-two-sorted-arrays/>)
- Invert Binary Tree
- Ques Link : Leetcode : https://leetcode.com/problems/invert-binary-tree/
Geeksforgeeks : [<https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-an-efficient-c-function-to-convert-a-tree-into-its-mirror-tree/>](<https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-an-efficient-c-function-to-convert-a-tree-into-its-mirror-tree/>)
- What is OOPs, Class, Objects, Inheritance and Real World Example of Encapsulation
- Any Questions ?
Break – 3/4 hr
The Co-Ordinator will let you know that you have been selected for HR Round
Round 5 : HR Round : 30 min
- Why Accolite ?
- Any reasons why you think we will hire you ?
- Why do you think you are better than others ?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years ?
- What do you know about Accolite ?
- What is SQL and MySQL ?
- Discussion on Pay and Stipend
- Work Location and my preference
….and yes, that was it. I got Selected 😉
Suggestions : Good at DSA, Tree and Linkedlist must, “Take you forward” and “Nick White”, these Youtuber’s helped me a ton. I chose Python as my Language. Projects are must if not experience
Good Luck ❤️
For any suggestions, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these, Accolite Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!