ANZ Interview Questions for a full-time job as a Modelling Analyst by IIT Bombay students.
Process: An aptitude test followed by 2 rounds (1 Technical + 1 HR) of interviews
It was an aptitude round, mainly consisting of statistical MCQs, and some financial MCQs.
This was a technical interview round. I was asked to go through my resume and they asked some questions in between. Then questions from basic statistics were asked. I had a project on regression, the panel asked various questions from that. They, later on, asked me some questions about SQL and coding in general. Finally, I was asked to point out whether data science and statistics are the same or not, and if not what are the key differences.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Walkthrough the Internship Project.
- Can you please describe the objective of your academic project?
- In-depth question on a particular project of classification models. Further discussion about classification techniques.
- What is SMOTE (as the algorithm was mentioned on my CV)?
- What are the advantages of SMOTE techniques?
- Do you need to remove outliers before SMOTE techniques?
- Guesstimate – Estimate the number of washing machines sold in a year in India. Then, estimate the yearly revenue of washing machine industry.
- One puzzle – An employee works for an employer for 7 days. The employer has a gold rod of 7 units. How does the employer pay to the employee, so that the number of employee’s rod units increases by one at the end of each day? The employer can make at most 2 cuts in the rod.
- Do you have any questions for us?
For any suggestions, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these, ANZ Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!