EY Interview Questions for a full-time job as an Associate Consultant.
Role: Associate Consultant, Technology Consulting
Process: An aptitude test followed by two rounds of interviews.
- Introduce yourself please.
- Can you please explain your project? (mine was on linear regression)
- What was the objective of your internship and how did you contribute?
- Why did you pursue Actuarial Science?
- Which one is your favourite paper?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- What is regularisation?
- Do you know about PCA?
- What do you understand about Eigenvectors and Eigenvalues?
- What is Selection Bias?
- How do you treat missing values when data is categorical?
- How do you prevent overfitting?
- What is bagging, boosting and stacking? Please explain the difference between each of them.
For any suggestions, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these, EY Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!