Credit Suisse Interview Questions for a full-time job as an Analyst.
Role: Analyst, Product control analytics
Process: An aptitude test followed by one round of interview.
- Walk me through your CV. (Post my answer, we had a little bit discussion about one of the internship projects)
- Define Call Option and Put Option. How are they different?
- What are option greeks? Follow up questions on Delta (one of the Greeks).
- Could you please elaborate about the difference between forward contracts and future contracts?
- What is hypothesis testing?
- What is p value?
- What is R-squared? In a nested model, R-squared as we move from restricted to unrestricted model R-squared increases from 0.6 to 0.7, what does this mean? (Here we must see that the ans lies in defining and explaining adjusted R-squared and not simple R-squared)
- Follow up question on adjusted R-squared and Degrees of Freedom
- What is a Taylor’s series and some simple questions on derivatives.
- What is multicollinearity? How do you detect it?
- What are the remediation steps one should follow if multicollinearity is present in the data?
- Why do you want a finance focused profile?
- How do you measure forty-five minutes using two identical wires, each of which takes an hour to burn? You have the matchsticks. The wires burn non-uniformly. So, for example, the two halves of wire might burn in 10 minutes and 50 minutes respectively
For any suggestions, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these, Credit Suisse Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!