EXL Interview Questions for a full-time job as a Business Analyst (Campus Placement).
Process: An aptitude test followed by two rounds of interviews.
1) Tell me about Yourself
2) Questions From Project
3) Guesstimate: Estimate the number of schools in Delhi.
4) Puzzles: 4 Puzzles asked were from the geeks for geeks website.
5) Case Study: They asked approach to solve the given problem no mathematical crunching is required.
“1) Tell me about Yourself
2) Why EXL?
3) Tough Questions from SQL and Python. (They didn’t want to ask it. They asked only after my permission because at entry-level it is not required from their side).
4) Aptitude Question: Boat upstream and Downstream related question.
5) Case Study: A tough section. they asked questions again and again from my answers. They grilled me a lot on this portion.
Be Confident and bold.
Try to form a connection with the interviewer.
Always ask questions at the end of the interview. This shows your interest in the role and company.
Speak English Fluently.
For any suggestions, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these, EXL Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!