Barclays Interview Questions for a full-time job as a Graduate analyst
Role: Graduate analyst-Modelling
Process: One Technical test then 3 rounds of interviews, in general. But it didn’t happen with me as most of the questions were only asked in the first round.
1) Tell me about yourself
2) Different ways to deal with overfitting
3) What are bagging and Boosting? How are they different from each other?
4) What is Light GBM? Why have you not used XGBoost or any other algorithms? (I had mentioned Light GBM in my CV)
5) Can you please explain the steps of the model deployment process? (It was mentioned in my CV)
6) Case study: Given data and model of the middle-income group how to create a model for Higher income group
7) Why no internships?
7) Normal HR and behavioral questions
- Try to follow STAR methodology in interviews
- Make it a conversational interview, not a question-answer type one
- Interviews and hiring in general is an amalgamation of many things which are not in your control. These interviews are not all about your knowledge so don’t doubt yourself too much if you are not selected. Your first job is just around the corner.
For any suggestions, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these, Barclays Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!