EXL Interview Questions for a full-time job as a data analyst
Process – Aptitude test and two rounds of interviews
This interview round was a telephonic interview.
- Walk me through your CV.
- Describe your internship. What was the biggest challenge you faced?
- What is feature engineering?
- When would you use mean instead of median to impute missing values?
- Explain your project in detail. What did you conclude?
- Why should you check for multicollinearity?
- What is the difference between partial and multiple correlation?
- Guesstimate the number of ATMs in Delhi.
- Any questions? (use this opportunity)
This round was conducted at a zoom meeting.
- Describe your projects briefly.
- What is a sigmoid function?
- Why do we need logistic regression? Can we not use dummy variables in linear regression?
- What is the difference between machine learning and statistics?
- How does random forest work?
- What is the Gini coefficient? Which one is preferable – Gini or Entropy? Why?
- What is a bias-variance tradeoff? How do you deal with trade-offs?
- Why EXL?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your two weaknesses?
- Any questions?
For any suggestions, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these EXL Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!