Accenture Interview Questions for a full-time job as a Data Scientist.
Role: Data Scientist – CL11
Process: Aptitude test followed by two technical rounds and one HR round of interview.
Two technical rounds and one HR round were conducted during the process. The aptitude test comprised of 20 questions. We had to solve them in 20 minutes.
- Walk me through your CV.
- In- depth questions on my default analysis project. The project aimed at solving a classifiation problem.
- Did you face the problem of imbalanced target class? How did you deal with it?
- Which ML algorithm is used by SMOTE?
- What are the advantages of SMOTE?
- Apart from boxplot, how can you detect outliers?
- What are different Categorical data encoding techniques?
- What is target encoding and why did you not use it in your project?
- Do you know the python syntax for checking null values and get encoded variables?
- Can you use linear regression in place of logistic regression?
- What is a loss function?
- Why is the loss function different in linear and logistic regression?
- Have you ever worked in a team? What challenges have you faced while working in a team?
For any suggestions, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these, Accenture Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!