HDFC Bank Interview Questions for a full-time job as a Risk Analyst.
Role: Risk Analyst, Credit Analytics & Innovation (CRAIN)
Process: CV shortlisting followed by two rounds of interviews.
HDFC visited campus for two roles- Risk Analyst and Basel II Analyst. The process began with filling out a very extensive application form. Based on the application forms, 27 students were shortlisted for Risk, and 8 for Basel.
I applied for the Risk Analyst profile.
Duration of the interview varied from 25 mins to 1 hr 15 mins for some candidates. The list of questions asked in my interview is given below:
- Introduce Yourself
- Assumptions of Linear Regression
- What happens if the assumptions gets violated ?
- What is Autocorrelation?
- Mention few cases where autocorrelation can occur.
- How to detect autocorrelation?
- What is multicollinearity?
- Can we remove multicollinearity? If yes, what are the ways to detect?
- How do you treat an outlier?
- What are the ways to check an outlier visually?
- Various follow up questions on transformations used in outlier treatment.
- How do you check Normality? What are the statistical tests that you’ve studied to check normality?
- What do you do when the feature is not normal?
- There is a dataset containing 100 records and 10 records have missing values , how will you impute it ??
- Could you tell me the difference between regression and correlation?
- Write a code to merge two dataframes on a common column.
For any suggestions, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these, HDFC Bank Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!