Altimetrik Interview Questions by Anonymous
Role : Machine Learning Engineer
- Decorators in Python – Give Example.
- Generators in Python – Give Example.
- What is a Python Package, and Have you created your own Python Package?
- Explain about Time series models you have used?
- SQL Questions – Group by Top 2 Salaries for Employees – use Row num and Partition
- Pandas find Numeric and Categorical Columns. For Numeric columns in Data frame, find the mean of the entire column and add that mean value to each row of those numeric columns.
- What is Gradient Descent? What is Learning Rate and Why we need to reduce or increase? Why Global minimum is reached? Why doesn’t it improve when increasing the LR after that point?
- Two Logistic Regression Models. Which one will you choose? One is trained on 70% and other on 80% data. Accuracy is almost same.
- What is Log-Loss and ROC-AUC?
- What is Multi-collinearity? How will you choose one features if there are 2 highly correlated features? Give Examples with the techniques used.
- VIF – Variance Inflation Factor – Explain.
- Do you know to use Amazon SageMaker for MLOPS?
- Explain your Projects end to end (15-20mins)
For any suggestions, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these, Altimetrik Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!