Eli Lilly Interview Questions for a full-time job as a Data Analyst.
Process: An aptitude test followed by one interview round.
- Introduce yourself.
- Explain your project that you have done.
- What is the Central limit theorem? How did you use it in your project?
- Which tool do you know the best?
- What are different techniques to check Normality of the data in R?
- What is the difference between Q-Q plot and scatter plot?
- Can we check Normality of the data using a scatter plot?
- Which method will you use to get an overview of the data?
- Explain linear regression using one example.
- What is logistic regression?
- How do you use categorical variables in linear regression?
- Do you have any questions to ask?
For any suggestions, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these, Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!