Fractal Interview Questions for a full-time job as a Consultant/Senior Consultant, by a working industry professional.
Process – Coding round followed by 3 technical interviews and 1 HR round. All rounds were conducted via video calls.
- Project overview (mine was Fraud Analytics) – project-related questions
- Design a product that will help generate alerts to family members in case of road accidents
- Assumptions of Linear regression
- What is heteroscedasticity?
- Problems with multi-collinearity
- What is RMSE. Explain starting from Error to RMSE. Why Square and square root in RMSE
- One guess estimate question. 3 boxes – apple, orange, and mix. (Google it you will get)
- What is the F1 score? Why Harmonic mean why not an arithmetic mean
- Methods of handling imbalanced data
- What is Precision and Recall
- How XGB works
- What controls the coefficient of Linear Regression
- Project Overview
- One SQL query
- Two case-based problems – Approach to optimize Inventory process for your client and the second one was Find out which products are not selling on E-commerce shop.
- What algorithms are you familiar with?
- What is hypothesis testing. How do you do?
- What is P-value?
- Why do you want to join Fractal. CTC and Expected CTC, NP
- Go through basics, they dive in basics. Be clear about your project.
For any suggestions, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these Fractal Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!