Goldman Sachs Interview Questions for a full-time job, by Sweata Sen, an alumna of Indian Statistical Institute.
Process: First a written test was taken which contained questions on statistics, mathematics, computer science, networking and database, and two coding questions. Then two technical rounds were taken.
- Explain any of your projects.
- What is the expected number of throws to get all faces of a die?
- If a stick is broken at one point randomly, what is the expected length of the smaller part?
- Find the element of the array such that the product of the two subarrays is the same. We had to write the code in an online shared editor.
- Explain one of your most challenging projects.
- What is time-series data?
- Do you know the concept of stationarity?
- What is the difference between weak and strong stationarity?
- Do you have any questions for me?
For any suggestions, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these, Goldman Sachs Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!