Novartis Interview Questions by Anubhav
Position – Full-Time Job
Profile – Analytical Role
1. Tell us something about yourself.
2. What do you think the role is about?
3. Describe the internship project. What sort of statistical analysis could have been done?
4. Describe one of your projects.
5. What is the initial part prior to modeling and prediction called?
6. Describe another project. What were some insights that you obtained.
6. Proficiency level in R. Difference between Matrix and Data Frame.
7. Proficiency level in SQL. What are Joins? Describe various types of joins.
8. What is Union and how is it different from joins.
9. What is the p-value?
10. What is a confidence interval?
11. What can an alternate hypothesis be also called?
12. What is an estimate?
13. What is ANOVA?
14. ANOVA vs. ANCOVA
15. Why Novartis? (A detailed discussion on future of Biotech)
1. Tell me something about yourself
2. Describe your 2 strengths with examples
3. Situation – You are approached by the Ministry of Health to help estimate the time it would take for COVID to recede completely in India. Apart from the publicly available information, what 3 data points would you want to know to estimate the time?
4. Are you up for relocation?
For any suggestion, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these Novartis Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!