WNS Global Services Interview Questions by Saumya Verma
Profile – Trainee Analyst
Process – 2 rounds of panel interviews
2. Explained one of the projects I did base on logistic regression. Basically, it includes how I analyzed numerical and categorical variables (EDA), treatment of missing values for both, feature engineering, outliers treatment, visual EDA, why I used logistic regression, how I measured model’s performance, confusion matrix, and the conclusions I made.
3. one question based on ratio and proportion.
4. A question based on the Venn diagram.
5. one puzzle
2. project I did based on k-nearest neighbors:
a) what is the idea behind this algorithm.
b) why I used this particular algorithm not others available for classification.
3. why I used logistic regression and not linear regression.
4. what is the problem with linear regression in terms of response variable other than violation of assumptions of LR
5. how R and python are different.
6. How to determine sample size (Basically the idea we follow when we increase or decrease sample size in terms of variability and cost)
7. Some of the questions based on family background
8. There are 10 bags full of an infinite number of coins. The weight of each coin is 1 gram in all the bags except one bag( the faulty one) in which the weight of each coin is 1.1 gram. Identify the faulty bag
For any suggestions, please reach out to us on LinkedIn. You can also schedule a meeting by vising the Contact page.
Find some of the resources that helped us here.
Like these, WNS Interview Questions, you can create an impact by talking about your interview experience. Please fill this form and help students get a perspective about the interview structure and questions.
You can read other articles here.
Cheers and Best!